Monday, July 28, 2008

10,000 BC movie review

As I love watching movies, all films that I will be posting had already been watched by me.

A Warner Bros. movie 10,000 BC is good film for me... my rate is 7.5/10, living life with passion and spirit is what it meant by the story. As D'Leh (Steven Strait) travel and fight for his love Evolet (Camilla Belle) and for his fellow villager. As they were travelling to follow his love, he had met people that had help him to pursue his course, his fate.

The director Roland Emmerich is also the director of "The Day After Tomorrow", "Godzilla", "The Patriot", and the "Independence Day made a very well established career not just in directing but also in writing.

"A Friend indeed is a friend in need!"
"A fight for love"
and "A Fight for Freedom"

No comments: